If you didn’t already know, I LOVE to cook! I rarely ever order food outside of the house because I find enjoyment when it comes to making my own food, here at home. My kitchen might as well be called my craft room or lab since I’m always in there putting things together and testing my ideas. One of those ideas, which my boyfriend and I like to eat often, is my Feta Linguine! I wanted to share this recipe with you since it must not be kept secret!
- 1/2 Box of Penne Pasta (I use Barilla Whole Grain)
- 1/2 C Crumbled Feta Cheese (I used the Athenos Brand)
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1/2 C Spinach (I use frozen but fresh will work too!)
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
Boil water and begin preparing noodles as suggested on box. While noodles are cooking, place the feta, green onion, and olive oil into a medium – large bowl and mix well. Once the noodles have 3-4 minutes of cook time remaining, add the spinach to the pot. Once the noodles are finished, strain contents of the pot and add to the bowl. Mix well and serve! Easy, right?
– Add salt to boiling water if the noodles are getting too sticky
– Grind black pepper over pasta for extra taste!
– Snap noodles in half before boiling for easier eating